Jennifer Cook, our tanning artist is Certified in Medical Grade Tanning Products and will create your “Bronze Dream Come True.” Let’s face it, most people say they feel so much better and look thinner when they’re tan and a natural, golden glow makes everyone feel more confident! Why age your skin, when you can have a safe and healthy gorgeous tan?
Here’s what you can expect from Jennifer’s tanning products:
- No Orange
- No Bad Smells
- No Streaks
- Vitamins A and E for Moisturizing Your Skin
- Long Lasting
- Fades Evenly
- Looks Natural
- Customized to your skin tone
Go light for that perfect glow or go ultra-dark for that beach ready bronze.
Jennifer Cook – A Certified Professional Tanning Artist has worked closely with the Film Industry, Playboy Photoshoots, Miss Louisiana Pageant, Disney, LSU Alpha Delta Sorority, Southeastern Phi Mu Sorority, as well as keeping everyone ready for summer and special occasions.
She uses physician approved and recommended sunless tanning products used by medi-spas, aestheticians, plastic surgeons, and dermatologists. The Medical Grade Tanning Products are formulated and designed to create the most natural looking tan for all skin types, instantly. The unique formulations contain an olive color base that eliminates any orange discoloration to the skin. Her self-tanning and airbrush tanning products are also Eco-Certified Organic, Paraben Free, Gluten Free and Peta Approved.
Top 10 Tanning Tips to Get the Most Out of Your Airbrush Tan:
- Exfoliate, polish your skin to remove all dead skin cells. This will help your tan last much longer.
- Shave/Wax 2 days before the tan, so skin can calm and redness will be gone.
- Nails/Mani/Pedi’s need to be done ahead of the tan.
- Wear no perfume, lotion, or deodorant on the day of the tan.
- Bring a dark, loose fitting outfit to change into after the tan.
- Stay cool and dry for the amount of time the tan needs to develop.
- Take a lukewarm shower, to wash off the bronzer. Shower gels are best. The perfect tan is waiting to be revealed after the first shower.
- Use a good lotion every day to keep you skin moisturized. This will ensure a long-lasting tan.
- The trick for a long-lasting tan is quick showers and lots of lotion.
- Call to book your next tan within 10-12 days!
To Book Your Professional Airbrush Tanning Session please call Jennifer Cook at 225-620-6094.