Fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness in the eye area is often a concern for our clients. Sure, Botox helps, but does it do it all? The simple answer is no. The skin around the eye is some of the thinnest in the entire body and is more prone to damage from ultraviolet light exposure. It is very important that you choose the correct protective eye cream to delay the signs of aging. This will help keep the skin around the eyes looking supple and hydrated.
Our most popular eye cream by far is the Zo Skin Health Hydrafirm Eye Brightening Repair Crème. Here are some of the benefits of this product:
- Active Vitamin A and bio-mimetic proteins encourage natural collagen production to help restore skin’s elasticity
- Exclusive blend of bio engineered plant stem cells provides potent antioxidant effect and exceptional inflammation management to protect against future signs of aging.
- Enzymatic vasodilators, caffeine, and coenzyme-A rapidly reduce the appearance of puffiness
- Optical diffusers soften the appearance of dark circles.
- Antioxidant retinol diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Shea butter restores suppleness, increases moisturization and replenishes the skin barrier
This product is a great add on to any of the ZO Skin Health Kits/Programs. Many of our Anti-Aging Program clients use this product in the eye area to give their eyes a boost in rejuvenation. Please come in to see our Nurse Practitioner, Lynette Arlati, for a full consultation on your skin health needs focusing in the eye area to see if this product is right for you.
As always, call us if you have any additional questions about this product or any of our products and services 225.278.5787. We at Finesse Medical Aesthetics are happy to be here for you.